Aoi From Ayabie

Aoi from Ayabie

In this year Aoi from Ayabie will be hiatus

Aoi tell on his blog, “It has been months since Yumehito, Takehito, Intetsu, and
Kenzo left Ayabie.  There have been many feelings inside of my heart, but I was doing 
what I could do for fans by myself without thinking about the future.
I wanted to tell you “sorry” and “thank you” with my own mouth, so I held various fan meeting events. I wanted to carry on Ayabie by myself but when I was standing on the stage alone, I noticed that I can’t sing Ayabie songs by myself.  We may be able to play Ayabie with all 5 members together someday again…
until then, I should keep the Ayabie as it used to be.
Of course I have thought about disbandment, but I want to sing Ayabie songs again.
Therefore, I have decided to stop my activities as Ayabie with the dream that this
’someday’ may eventually come true.  In conclusion, Yume, Takehito-kun, Intetsu-kun, Kenzo, Ryohei-kun, all staffs, and you fans, Thank you very much, and I’m sorry.
This is my decision.”

Aoi is planning to hold a solo live on December 24th,
and he will go on hiatus after the end of this year.

Comments