DELUHI will disband

hey i bring all of you a bad news T^T
maybe some of you just have hear this news
yeahh DELUHI will disband in this year T^T Hikss


DELUHI LAST TOUR -VANDALISM-” after which DELUHI will disband. 



DELUHI LAST TOUR-VANDALISM
2011
7 / 01 (Fri) [Sapporo] Sapporo KRAPS HALL
7 / 09 (Sat) [Niigata] Niigata Live Hall GOLDEN PIGS RED STAGE
7 / 10 (Sun) 本八幡 Tiba] Motoyawata ROUTE 14
7 / 15 (Fri) Yokohama] SUNPHONIX HALL in YOKOHAMA ARENA
7 / 17 (Sun) [Nagoya] Nagoya ElectricLadyLand
7 / 18 (Mon / Holiday) [Osaka] Shinsaibashi CLUB QUATTRO
7 / 20 (Wed) [Okayama] Okayama LIVE HOUSE IMAGE
7 / 21 (Thu) [Fukuoka] Fukuoka DRUM SON
7 / 24 (Sun) [Saitama] HEAVEN'S ROCK VJ-3 Saitama New Urban Center
7 / 27 (Wed) Shibuya, Tokyo] Shibuya O-EAST



in July a final nationwide tour will start and with all built up over the past 3 years, they will show their full power with a live showing their full devotion, so with all the fans they can share an amazing moment. Until the last, everyone please see DELUHI with your own eyes. 


Each of the members have posted individual comments about the disbandment.
i Copy Leda's comments for you here it is :


First, I apologize for can’t keep my promise
I said, “we’ll be back”
but I’m really sorry for it’s happen like this

the thinking “from now on, we’ll going to take bigger step” on our hiatus, I always thinking about Deluhi

as for the value, I tought we’re growing up and must be coming back
I always see that vision
I honestly don’t think about the break up


we discuss about the member retirement many times
we respect ‘his’ decision
and what can we do is to reach this decision

and what will I do about Deluhi?
when I think about the remaining members„,
in this 3 years, we experience many things as four of us, we experience happiness and sadness together

Though we come back with the remaining 3 members
Though we come back with new member
that’s not Deluhi

I don’t think that at first and don’t want to show it to you

I believe this is the best solution

I think the break up is the most betraying (news) all of you who waiting for us
I’m terrible sorry

On last tour, we got many happniess and joy from all of you
this time, we will return it

and together, send out the beloved member to new path he choose

I’m really thankful for the support we got
It’s a HUGE supply for us



Seriously why i realy confused why in this month so many bad news first i heard my favorite cosplayer was passed away and now i heard my favorite band will disband 
maybe this is the good decision for them 
i will miss you all af DELUHI member


more information you can find in their OHP or just search ion google or Blogger

Comments