Shin megumi Tensei : PERSONA 4

PERSONA 4 


Heyyyy Minaaaaaa >o< Long Time No See
This is my first time I post a new article after I didn’t Look my Blog hihihihi X3
My Internet always Slow T3T ahh  . . . anyway let’s talk about persona 4
Actually this game already realize last year but I Play it now hahaha X3 anyway back to Persona

I Really like this Game. I was finish this game but I got a bad ending when Nanako-chan die huhuhu T^T
But I Play it again for the Secon time I hope I will got the true ending. Talk about Persona Ending, I read in some Forum that was 3 different ending of this game there are :
  •  Bad  Ending : When nanako-chan die after Kidnap into the Tv world and the culprit is namatame 
  • Normal Ending : just until Adachi has caught  
  • True Ending : When MC (Mine Character) Fight again Izanami no Okami

Actually there is no different about the Ending the ending still when MC Friends Say goodbye to him because MC will Back to his Town, That make it different just the Bad ending have a Short Story than the other ed, and the in True ending MC will got a Photo He and His friends huhuhuhu u.u that was so sad when I look them say goodbye to MC TT^TT
if you play this game you must be careful with what you will say because it will decide your next move if you wanna get the true ending.

When you play this game the first time that you will felt is Boring I thing because there is so many dialog in there but in the middle in the game it more more cool >o<
Anyway if you want some Fusin Recips you can check in http://persona4.wikidot.com/fusion
And Also Anime of persona 4 will be able to watch in October

I CAN”T WAIT FOR IT >o<


Comments